AirPrint - Print from iPhone or iPad
Created by: Keith Arndt
Modified on: Tue, 18 Aug, 2020 at 9:00 PM
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or — or tap .
- Scroll down and tap or Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer (a list of the AirPrint-enabled network printers will then be visible).
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.